Saturday, June 30, 2018

Organization in Craft Room

Here are some of the ways I get Organized in my Craft Room - 
everyone has to find what works best for them.
The Best Organizational System EVER for me!
I house Most of my  dies on magnetic sheets - slide the sheet down a plastic sleeve and write on the left side the brand of the die or at the top. I started this system in 2018 and love it! I can now see the dies I have and use most often.
Photo of the 4 Die Notebooks I have so far - I have some room in one of them -the other 3 are full. The recycled cardboard boxes to the right have Stamps and or Stamps & Dies, or Die in Zip Lock Bags that are not placed in the Notebooks. My brain at this time knows where most of my items are located - but I also write on the outside of notebooks and boxes to help me remember.

Roller Carts - I have 11  roller carts [4 tall and 7 short]  I use Roller Carts for: Embellishments - Washi Tape, Boxes of Cards, Stencils, ribbons and other crafting supplies, etc. All purchased half off or on Sale. Started this system in 2011
Dry Embossing Folders - Plastic Shoe boxes - I think they cost between $1-2 dollar each.  I made my own file folder sorters - some smaller dies added in here as well. I need to re-organize these - I will get to it someday - LOL
Some of my Stamps -I used my ATG to adhere the back plastic of the stamp set to white cardstock, then slide the entire sheet down the plastic sleeve - I can slide it out when I need that stamp. Started this in 2012 when I got on the MFT stamp Design Team - It works for me!
Rubber Stamps - stamped on the left on white cardstock - purchased white rubber stamp cling holders through Amazon
Shows the Notebooks that hold the Stamps and Quickutz dies on the shelf- the Quikutz dies are held inside baseball plastic sleeves - photo to come soon
My husband has built shelves and cabinets for me to place many of my crafting items in the craft room which is a spare bedroom without a bed or doors on the closet. It works for me.

Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, Gail

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome organizational system, Gail! It looks like you have everything right where you need it and can find things easily, which is the key! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.