Saturday, June 9, 2018

Just Because

Howdy Crafters ~ I created this card after watching Gina K Video - I really like how she did the gold embossing border on the white cardstock - This is stamping and coloring with pencils on black cardstock.

Here is the Link to Gina K demonstration of this technique Click HERE

Thanks for stopping by and do try this technique - it really is fun and easy! - Have a blessed day.

Recipe
Black and White Cardstock
Cuttlebug - Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies - 2 sizes
Gina K Daisy and sentiment with border stamps - Misti
Fine Gold Embossing Powder - Versamark Embossing Ink - Heat Gun
Glitter Ribbon Strip
ATG - Prismacolor pencils [I think I need to invest in some very soft pastels for this technique as my Daisy is looking Green - I used white and yellow pencils - but I am good with the look of my card.

Inspired to create by:

Wed ModSquad - Come to the Dark Side - Gina K Daisy Flower Stamp - Gina K Embossing Ink 
Friday -#51  Cardz TV AG  #2
Fri #237 Jo's Scrap Shack AG #3



2 comments:

  1. Pretty. Like the shine. Will have to try the technique.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. I think you have really nailed this technique!! Thanks for playing along again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.