Thursday, June 14, 2018

Girly Art Journal Album

Howdy Crafters ~ Some of my readers have noticed that I have been working on various Art Journals - displaying my art work on pages and then leaving room for the recipient to write messages.

Here is one that I have finished and will be gifted to someone in the near future.

This Art Journal has 8 pages of areas to write plus the inside Chipboard cover - both front and back.

I find this type of art relaxing and stretching me to be creative. Some of my Art Journals include Paints, Inking, stamping, and other supplies in my craft room.

This art journal also includes die cutting, card cuts, stickers, Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Envelopes, and whatever else I saw in the craft room.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day. Photos pages below with captions and Album in the making before assembled.

Honored to share with:
Wed Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 2
 June   2018 DLART Linky Party AG 1 per day
Wed SS Frame it #2 
June Mini Album Makers Challenge AG 


Chip Board Front Cover Melissa Frances includes - Portrait MKC Die Cut Rose, Cuttlebug, Perfect Verve Die, Spellbinders Heart Shaped Die, Crafty Secrets Vintage Sticker
Inside Cover of the Chipboard - Notes Cut, Paper Clip, back cover - pink cardstock inserted into Kraft String Closed-envelope
 
















Showing back cover with the String tag closed - Kraft string Tag Closed Envelope


















Insert page: MFT Banner Die, Lawn Fawn Banner Die, Kraft Patterned Cardstock, Stickers,Cuttlebug Machine, Portrait, Flower, Ribbon













Insert Page: Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Die - Ribbon  Sticker Sentiment- paper Doily, Brad 3 Layer Embellishment, Sizzix Ticket Tag, Rose MKC - Portrait Die Cutting Machine













Insert Page: Portrait Die Cutting Machine - Flower layered Card, Die-Namics Fish tale banner die, Lawn Fawn Stitched thin banner dies, SVG Tag with opening, Bakers Twine, Sticker Embellishments, Rose die Cut, Kraft patterned Cardstock - Chocolate Verve Die, Pearls,













Photo shows opened card/tag to write messages













Insert Page: Sticker Embellishment - Die-Namics Sewing Die Cuts, Bakers Twine, RicRac Ribbon, Kraft and Black Cardstock - Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Die, Metal Brads for the Scissors, Thimble, Ruler - Portion of Stitched Rectangle Die in Pink for writing message

8 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet, Gail. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always SO grateful to have you share your wonderful creations with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is really pretty too! You're doing an awesome job with these mini albums! I really like the cover on this one and I also like those little fold-out spots! The album I started last year didn't have anything fancy like that - you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyable to browse wonderful artwork like this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sewing theme!!! I just posted a sewing themed card and find the topic very sentimental and fun to work with. This is such a fantastic idea and the page inserts are amazing. What a gorgeous album! We are so thankful you shared with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Melissa - a beautiful mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOPs, apologies, Gail, for calling you Melissa! The 2 of you are such regulars, I get you mixed up......so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Lin - I have used the wrong name on a comment more than I wish to mention - hehehe - honest mistake on both of our parts and I am good - I know you meant me - I appreciated you visiting and making a comment - thanks

      Delete
  7. Charming creation! Thank you for sharing with us on Mini Album Makers this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.