Thursday, June 14, 2018

Casing Shery Russ

Howdy Crafters ~ I am casing Shery Russ owner of Stamplorations  - basically she stamped the sentiment then worked around the sentiment with additional stamping - loving this technique - this is my first card.
Next posting is my second card - I finished both today.

Thanks for dropping by!

Recipe
White Cardstock - Cuttlebug
Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Die
Shery Russ Card
Inks: Versafine Black, Yellow Dye, Distress Ink Fossilized Amber , Distress Ink Hickory Smoked
 Misti
Stamplorations Stamps:
City Girl
Large Coffee Cup
Sentiment Enjoy the Journey Stamp
Other stamps from my stash

Inspired to create by:


June Stamplorations 5th Birthday Celebration- Stamplorations Case the Stamping Girl - Shery Russ

Stamplorations - AG Never Ending Challenge UE



2 comments:

  1. It's eye opening to see how the stamping looks around the sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way the yellow butterfly looks Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.