Friday, April 20, 2018

Some Bunny...

Howdy Crafters - I am using two front panel cuts of a Free SVG I downloaded at The Dreaming Tree Store - includes the Bunny Cut.  I cut the paws with a Fiskars circle punch.

I used my Portrait Die Cutting Machine to make the cuts with Patterned & White Cardstock

The Yellow Quote section is a Sizzix Die I will later use for stamping  - I left it blank so I could add whatever I wanted - such as Happy Birthday or Hello There, etc. I doodled some Faux Stitches on the tag with a Micron Black Ink Pen

Markers were used to color the bunny. I found the Sentiment banner at the bottom of my card in my scrap box. Scotch White Glue - ATG

It would be a blessing to share with:

#526 Cute Card Thursday - Shades of Pale

April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge

April Cardz TV ends May 3rd AG

Jo's Scrap Shack AG #1

SS Monday - Let's Doodle #5

April Verve Inspiration Challenge Yellow 


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card with some fab doodling and I love that bunny poking his head through the aperture! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Such a fun detail to have the bunny upside down. Thanks for playing along with our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Gail!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the upside down bunny.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge last month.
    Happy crafting!

    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.