Monday, March 12, 2018

Snowman Treat Holder

Recipe Snowman Treat Holder
WRMK Envelope Punch Baord
Cardstock: Black, White
Markers
Washi Tape
Heart Plaid Button
Glitter Christmas Ribbon
#D Glitter Poinsettia Sticker
Glue Dots - ATG, Scotch White Glue
Candy

 I have been learning how to use the WRMK Envelope Punch board for items other than envelope - truly a must have in the craft room - the first one I won - the second one is a mini - I purchased with a Gift Card I won. There are many projects with directions  on You Tube - I first saw this by Frenchie. Thanks for dropping by

I would like to share with:
SS Facebook NationalCraft Month 
SS National Craft Month
PIP  AG #1
CHN Christmas 
CCALY - Add a Flower 3D Glitter Poinsettia #3

5 comments:

  1. What a very clever treat holder! I will have to look up some of these projects for the envelope punch board.....I think mine is getting tired of just making envelopes! Ha Ha! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the snowman & know how much you like snowman. I'll have to ck out Frenchie's site for directions.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable Gail,,,I will have to check that out! Glad you joined PIP this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute Gail..fabulous project..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.