Friday, March 2, 2018

HB Coffee Card

Howdy Crafters - My DIL has asked me for a ton of Birthday Cards - so I will be making many this year - she was elected to get Birthday card for employees this year, so who else but to ask the MIL to make some ~ which I am happy to do.

2 photos of this project on this posting

Thanks for dropping by - Gail ~

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Cuttlebug Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Misti
Cardstock: White,  Leaf pattern - Kraft - Blue, Dark Brown, Manila
TH Coffee Embossing Folder
SVG 3d coffee cup on a doily - scalloped die cut
Mocha Stamp from my private collection - I ordered it through the Cutting Cafe - Chocolate ink
Stamploration - Circle stitched die cut & Coffee Die
Happy Birthday Stamp - Clear Dollar Stamps - Versafine Black Ink
Washi Tape, Twine - same twine on the Insert Card and around the bottom of the dolly
ATG - Scotch White Glue - Score Tape - Score-Pal

I was inspired to create by these Challenges:
March CHN Patterned Challenge 
March Always HB Challenge AG 2[4] 
Wednesday Simon Say AG #4
Wednesday WAW AG with Sentiment 
Thursday #198 Aud Sentiment AG 
Thursday #519 Cute Card Thurs AG
Friday - QKR Stampede AG
Friday - Jo's Scrap Shack AG

4 comments:

  1. A great coffee card, Gail - love the bright blue with the chocolate! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for any coffee lover! Which most of us are! Bet your DIL really appreciates you! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice it is when someone requests special cards - I a sure yours are appreciated. I know I find it a special challenge to make such requests without knowing the recipient - but this great coffee card should work well. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.