Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Gift Box

Howdy Crafters - This is a box I created using my envelope punch board box- I have my sentiment stamped and attached ~ ready to go - the box  was easy to assemble - the tabs can go inside or outside - I selected outside for this box.

Have a blessed week - Gail

Recipe -
Envelope Punch Board - Circle die
ATG - Scotch White Glue
Sentiment Stamp - Versafine black ink

It would be a blessing to share with:
March CHN Patterned Paper
SS Facebook National Craft Month 
SS National Craft Month 
SS Monday Inside the Box  #4
SS Wednesday AG
WAW AG

1 comment:

  1. this is so sweet Gail,love the plaid paper you used, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Happy Easter, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.