Monday, January 8, 2018

BD Card with Box

This is one of my favorite Cards to create - I surely like it due to it holds a box and a small gift or candy can go inside to the recipient. Thanks for dropping by ~ have a blessed week. ~ Gail ~
Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG Card base and Box - Jamie Cripps
Cardstock: Kraft, Patterned, Green
Crinkle Ribbon
Print N Cut Digital Dog by Beccy at Beccy's Place
MFT Die Namic Stitched Tag
My person stamps - Dog-gone I ordered through The Cutting Cafe - Happy Birthday Sentiment -
Lawn Fawn - Misti - Versafine Black Ink - ATG

It would be an honor to share with:

January CHN Patterned Challenge
January Double D - Birthday/Anniversary #2
January Beccy's Place AG 
January 1801 PIP AG #1

5 comments:

  1. Well how cute is this? I have never seen a card like that!!! Love your colors and those little dogs just make me smile!!! Thanks for playing along with us once again over at Double D!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how fun and unique! The little dogs are adorable and I love the gingham with the brown paper package tied up with ribbon. So sweet! Thanks for another wonderful share at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cards that also include a little gift Gail, I think it's a fabulous idea. You've done a wonderful job putting yours together. I really like the kraft card and seam binding you used for the box, and the dark green gingham background is a great choice too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ATG Birthday/Anniversary’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.