Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Gift Bag

Howdy Crafters ~ I decorated this brown paper bag to house a gift - thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Brown paper bag
Bakers Twine
Washi Tape
Misti - Sentiment Stamp - Versafine Black Ink
Poinsettia by Beccy - Print N Cut in Portrait Die Cutting Machine - Glitter Paint on Poinsettia

It would be an honor to share with:
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas
Dec 9 CHN Weekly #362 Christmas Challenge
Dec 13 Simon Says Wed Gift It #5
Dec 31 Beccy's Place December Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I love brown paper Gail, I think it looks great wrapped around books, gifts, cards... just about everything. You've done an awesome job decorating yours, I'm sure it will be very gratefully received. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.