Friday, December 22, 2017

Coffee Candy Holder

Howdy Crafters - I picked up this Coffee Cup Candy Holder at the Silhouette Store - Easy to cut - easy to assemble - I found it will hold 15 Grihadelli Chocolates - This is going next to my Kuerig Coffee Making Machine ~ Chocolate & Coffee - you can't get much better than that combination! YUM ~ Thanks for dropping by  ~ blessings, Gail

Recipe
Craft Smith Heavy Striped Kraft Cardstock for base
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG Snowflake Treat Box Suzanne Cannon
White cardstock for steam and Whipped Cream
Divine Swirls - Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Verve Stitched Die - Manila Cardstock -
Misti - Versafine Black Ink
CHRISTmas Stamp from y private collection that I ordered Custom Made by Regina Easter - The Cutting Cafe Shop
Scotch White Quick Dry Glue for Assembly
Score-Tape for Banner Sentiment
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape

It would be an honor to share with these Challenges:
Dec CHN Weekly #364 AG
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas

Dec 31 CHN Patterned Paper
Jan 4  Cardz TV #27 AG #2 
Jan - Crop Stop ATG with Crop Stop Products #5 - The following products can be purchased at Crop Stop - Scotch Quick Dry Glue, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo for coffee & choc lovers. For me I'll just take the choc.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! Personally, I think chocolate goes with anything. : ) At my house that little holder would be empty pretty quickly. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2. (sorry I'm so late in commenting, the holidays really got me running in all directions.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.