Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Kisses Boxes

Howdy Crafters - I came up with this idea in my sleep for decorating this SVG Kisses Box! No kidding - sometimes I get an idea during my sleep - what's with that? I also dream in color now and then --- Anywhoo - this is a cute, cute Kisses Shaped Box by Regina Easter from the Cutting Cafe Shop

CLICK HERE to visit the Blog

2 Kisses & 1 Peppermint Bark




BTW - did you know that on the 7th and 21st Regina does a posting of the Design Team Creations from the Cutting Cafe - and if you stop by ~ make a lovely comment ~ your name goes into a drawing and Drum Roll--- if you are the WINNER the prize is THREE - yes, I said THREE SVG's of your choice - but no worries if you do not have a SVG Die Cutting Machine -the cards/projects also come in PDF format - Super Good Deal don't ya think?

The Projects are reasonably priced - so stop by and purchase something - AND there is a CyberSale going on each Monday at the Cutting Cafe - Whoot Whoot

Thank you for dropping by today - have  a blessed week - Gail!

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Hershey TREAT Kiss Box SVG by Regina Easter The Cutting Cafe
[I made two cuts in Portrait so this is layered as follows: 1. The box - 2. Hershey Kiss Cut White Cardstock 3. Hershey Kiss Patterned Paper Cut 4. Hershey Kiss White Paper Cut
Memento Red Marker for the Handle to make Strips
I used the Knife in Silhouette Design Studio to make my Snow Mound Brim for the hat
Scotch White Glue for assemble and I use clothespins to hold all items in place

Love this Santa Hat Hershey Kissed I found at Wal~Mart - two fit nicely in the box  with a Peppermint Ghiradelli Bar - OR 5 to 7 Kisses also fit nicely inside the box ~


I would like to share with:
Dec Weekly CHN #365 Christmas
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas

Dec 31 CHN Patterned Paper

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Like the paper you used. The paper reminds me of the Peppermint Hershey Kisses wrapper. I also get ideas for my crafting while sleeping. A pad of paper or cell phone on nightstand near bed is handy if I wake up & recall so I can write the ideas down.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is completely adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these ARE adorable!! How fun! Love the paper you used. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2. (sorry I'm so late in commenting, the holidays really got me running in all directions.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.