Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Gift Bag

Howdy Crafters - I have been making some Christmas Gift bags for my neighbors - I have four completed - more postings coming of the bags~ thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Brown Bag
Bakers Twine
Cuttlebug - Poppy Stamps Landscape Die for Snow - white cardstock
Stamping - Let it Snow and Snowflakes - Black &Blue inks
Misti
Beccy's Dalmatian Dog made into a print n cut through Silhouette Design Studio - cut with Portrait die cutting machine ~ ATG

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
Dec CHN Weekly #364 AG
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas 

Dec 31 Beccy's Place December Challenge




2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite of the bags you've created so far Gail, I love the snow hills and the little flakes you added. The twine and eyelet closure is a great idea! Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.