Monday, November 13, 2017

Watercolor Autumn

Howdy Crafters - I am using Pearlescent Watercolors [orange, rust, brown, blue, yellow, green]  to brushed on the watercolor to the card front. [The Cuttlebug machine was used to make 2 die cuts using Spellbinders Rectangle Dies- black and white cardstock]

I used a brush to paint watercolor on the card before stamping the image. I dried the watercolor with my heat gun and then placed the water colored cardstock in my Misti to stamped the background image using Gina K Black Ink [MFP stamp image - forest with a  fox - the fox is where the circle area watercolor on the lower left right of the card]

The Pearlescent Watercolors have a shine to them - thus my Glitz.  

I added an Autumn Sentiment Stamp at the lower right corner under the Fox.

The ATG was used to adhere the Spellbinders Rectangle die cuts cuts to the card base in layers.  Thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

The sparkle is not showing up very well in my photo - I have a portion of the lower  light green shot that I feel is showing some of the sparkle - however the entire water color is glitzy in person. Here is the close up photo:


I was inspired to create by these challenges"
Nov 19 ~ Rubberneck #22 Autumn Glitz Challenge 1E
Dec 13 Crop Stop Linky Party #34 AG - Cuttlebug, ATG can be purchased at Crop Stop #5
Nov 18 heARTful AG with a stamp #2
Nov 19 PIP #1746 AG #2
November Paper Sweeties - #61 photo inspired

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking your watercolor fall card up to Cropstop! It's always a pleasure to have you play along each month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has a wonderful artsy look to it. I need more practice with watercoloring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, this stamp is beautiful really like the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, real autumn feel with this. Great card Gail, thanks for sharing with us in the PIP challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.