Thursday, November 2, 2017

Snowman Tag

Howdy Crafters - I just enjoy working with cardstock that has a wood finish - I created this tag using MFT-Stitched tag Die - Stapled the Bakers Twine to the top - added a Printable Snowman I won several years ago - and Die Cut 2 snowflakes by Memory Box using the Cuttlebug -[assembled with ATG and Scotch White Glue]

I was Inspire to create by these Challenges:
November CHN Patterned
CHN #357 Weekly Christmas
November CHN Extra Christmas
Simon Says Wednesday Christmas Tag #1
Beccy Place Nov 5th Annual Holiday Card Challenge J is for Jolly Snowman

3 comments:

  1. Love the wood finish!! This is lovely, Gail! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas Gift Tag” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail! This tag is really cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman image is adorable Gail, I love the vintage look. It reminds me of the old Christmas cards my Mum has stashed in one of her cupboards from decades ago. The wood grain background looks great behind the image and I like the addition of the little snowflake and the piece of twine. Well done Gail.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.