Thursday, November 9, 2017

Santa Skating

Howdy Crafters ~ Are you participating in Beccy's Place 5th Annual Christmas Challenge? Cards and Projects are allowed - unlimited uploads and Beccy's theme is  A,B,C ...  [such as P is for Plaid, or S is for Santa or I is for Ice as seen in this Skating Santa card] ~ There are prizes, games and challenges going on through out the month of November - come on over and join in on the fun! [This is a Santa set I selected from a random comment win - Whoot! Whoot!]

I have 9 more Christmas creations to complete for this challenge and I will have used every letter in the Alphabet - Whoot! Whoot!  Thanks for dropping by ~ Blessings, Gail

Recipe
Cuttlebug Machine
Spellbinders Rectangle Dies
White, Black, Plaid Cardstock
Skating Santa Digital with sentiment - Beccy's Place
I penciled in the Skating Rink - ATG
A Wink of Stella on Santa - Stickles Icicles glue for the snow

I was inspired to create by these Challenges:
 
Nov 30 November CHN Patterned
Nov 30 November CHN Extra Christmas
Nov 10 CHN #358 Weekly Christmas 
Nov 30 Beccy's Place Nov 5th Annual Holiday Card/Project I is for Ice
Nov 22 WAW AG with sentiment  #3
Nov 14 Simon Says Snow White #3 - Stickles were used for my snowflakes

5 comments:

  1. Santa in blue!! Love your design!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC Extra!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Skating Santa. Especially like the drawn skating rink & stickles icicles.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with the Santa skating. Love the blue suit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a great job with all your creations Gail, I think you're well ahead of everyone... even me! Your card for today is wonderful, I really like the plaid background and the little dots of "ice", I also like the hand drawn rink that Santa is skating on. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love that sweet Santa!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.