Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween Spider Tag

Howdy Crafters - I am a fan of Spiders on Cards ONLY - not in real person ~ my grand-daughter Taylor majorly FREAKS  when she sees a spider-  I am not that bad when I see a spider -just don't like spiders or SNAKES!  Anywhoo, I created this Spider Tag using a Spider from Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge - I had this Eek Stamp from studio G that I like and I stamped it on the Spider Web Cardstock - I put some Pop up Foam tape behind the spider and gave him some white eyes with a gel pen... Spooky! Thanks for stopping by - have a blessed week ~ Gail~

I was inspired to create by these challenges:
Challenge me Monday - Fantabulous Cricut  #3 - using Doodle Charms Spider Die Cut

CHN Patterned

Just Keep on Creating AG

4 comments:

  1. A great tag, nice use of that sentiment stamp, well done!! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spider-ific! I texted you photo of Daisy in her Spider Halloween costume.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK this is pretty cool, always enjoy looking at your fun creations.Thanks so much for sharing this card at Just Keep on Creating, I am so sorry it has taken this long to leave a comment on your blog. Hope you will continue to share your work in the October 2018 Anything goes link-up xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.