Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Word Coffee Mug

Howdy Crafters - I hope you are getting your craft on with the Fall Coffee Loving Blog Hop- it is for tea and cocoa too - so come on down - it is truly a fun hop -- I like the Fall one so much - because.... Fall is my favorite season - have a blessed week ~ Gail~

Recipe
Cardstock - White, Orange, Black, Light Brown, Patterned, Red
Washi Tape - Polk-a-dot
Bugaboo Coffee Cup Digital
Paper Sweeties - Steam and Sentiment Stamps - Misti - Gina K Warm Cocoa Ink
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leave Die - Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Rectangle Die - several sizes
Pumpkin Brad - Scotch Quick Dry White Glue


 It would be an honor to share with
Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers - UE with Fall Theme - coffee, tea and or cocoa
September CHN Patterned Paper
September Just Keep on Creating AG
Catch The Bug - Bingo - Sentiment - Washi Tape - Brad #3

15 comments:

  1. Love the texting coffee mug with all beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Coffee Yes Please stamp from Paper Sweeties over on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the coffee words mug.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coffee mug cuz I love anything with script.
    Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coffee cup! :) Great card

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. From hot chocolate to coffee you are covering all bases with your cards. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret M DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design of this card, I am a big fan of word backgrounds. If you get a chance check out my card with the wordart background at http://suzartecreations.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/lets-dance-with-david-bowie.html, loving this technique at the moment.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card, Gail! Love that cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully fall - my favorite season too! Love the coffee theme - my favorite drink LOL. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.