Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Scenic Coffee Card

Howdy Crafters - I like using items from my scrap box to create - I came up with this scene for my coffee card using mostly items I had in the scrap box that were cut with my Cuttlebug .... Thanks for stopping by ~ blessings, Gail

Recipe
The only items not found in the scrap box were:
White card base - Bakers Twine - Scotch Foam Tape- A Wink of Stella [on leaves and sentiment] & sentiment stamp by Paper Sweeties
Paper Sweeties Stamp--- Gina K Charcoal Brown ink - Misti - the orange cardstock that I stamped the sentiment on was from the scrap box
From the Scrap Box: 
Black cardstock, plaid cardstock - Fence portion die cut MFT-Die-Namic die - Leaf die cuts by Lawn Fawn - Pumpkin die cuts by Poppy Stamps - Coffee cup die cuts by Memory Box - Cut with the Cuttlebug machine

It would be an honor to share with
Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers - UE with Fall Theme - coffee, tea and or cocoa

September CHN Patterned Paper
September Just Keep on Creating AG
Simon says Monday - Shimmer and Shine - A Wink of Stella on leaves and sentiment #5
Cuttlebug Mania - Anything of goodies from the garden or harvest - fruit, berries,   - Poppy Stamp Pumpkin dies - Lawn Fawn Dies, MFT - Die- Namics Fence Die

18 comments:

  1. Love the Gingham PP in orange with all fall leaves, cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, I really LIKE this card! It is so bold and colorful....PERFECT for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. GOOD job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little Autumn scene. I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet this morning. Waiting for my daughter to wake up so I can go get mine. YUM! Have a blessed day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good use of scraps. Like the Wink of Stella use for shine. I have been using up scraps also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card! Where do you find the time?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun little fall scene :)

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great coffee creation, love the scene you have created.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute scenery, love all your diecutting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Fall card Gail and I love how you used the coffee cup in this Fall card!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the "Golden Harvest" challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card and love that you had most of your items on hand... love using my leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your little Autumn scene you made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really cute card and I love the little scene you've created, it looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were on a coffee roll this month! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you again next month!
    --Heidi, design team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.