Monday, September 18, 2017

Fall Coffee Tree

Howdy Coffee Drinking Crafty Friends - You know you want one growing in your own backyard!! hehe ~ Thanks for stopping by ~ blessings, Gail

Recipe
Cardstock, white, black, red plaid, Red, Kraft
Cuttlebug & Misti
Coffee Word Rubber Stamp -  Art Impression
Tree Word - Individual Letters Clear Dollar Stamp
Gina K Charcoal Brown ink
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaf Die
Memory Box Coffee on the Go Die
TH Bare Tree Die
 A Wink of Stella on all of the coffee centers of the cups and the red leaf [I have taken this photo 3 times and it does not look to me like the shine is showing up - I will keep working on it and put a new photo at the bottom - I am not sure if it is my lighting - sorry but there is A Wink of Stella double coat on the leaf and the middle of the cup sleeves]
-- Update!! FINALLY a better photo- see below for close up of the leaf with Wink of Stella - thank you]
Scotch Quick Dry White Glue

Thank you Amy for the HOP:Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ~ 2017 Coffee Fall Lovers Blog Hop - Super sponsor Prize Winner-   DL Art  ::   Prize 1 Coffee house bundle 1 and a coffee flair button #517 Gail Scott

I also won a Flash Prize
Paper Nest Dolls  –   Three digital images of the winner’s choice   #268 Gail Scott


It would be an honor to share with
Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers - UE with Fall Theme - coffee, tea and or cocoa
September CHN Patterned Paper
September Just Keep on Creating AG
Simon says Monday - Shimmer and Shine #2
PIP #1738 AG #3
September Paper Sweeties Photo Inspired Challenge #59 - inspired by the red - red check and fall theme
WAW #300-301 ATG




20 comments:

  1. I like that you paper pieced that gingham as belly bands on those bitty mugs :) and its a fun design, I remember seeing mug trees in kitchens not that long ago. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this coffee tree, imagine if the wish come true like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, Gail. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please, I want a coffee tree!!
    I loooooooooove those gingham coffee sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't that be great if there was a coffee tree...I would have several different flavors in my yard, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a coffee tree! Wish I had one in my backyard. lol
    Super cute, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a unique and creative design! Fabulous job :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for a coffee tree...I'd love an entire orchard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! I need one of these! Very cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a neat design Gail! Love all those cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coffee tree is super cool, such a fun idea.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how would be great if coffee grows on tree like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that would be so cool to have a coffee tree handy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, I want a coffee tree like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea Gail, and the band's truly bring in that fall feel. Downside, now I'm craving apple dumplings and pumpkin pie to go with my cup of joe. Thanks for entering into the PIP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gail, Gail! You clever woman!! Who would've ever thought to make a coffee tree? I think you'd be a billionaire if you could actually manufacture such a thing, but as it stands, your card alone is brilliant! I love your unique perspectives and fresh takes on our challenges. Thank you so much for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fun creation to share with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.