Thursday, August 24, 2017

Masculine ATC

Howdy Crafters - Something that is grand about ATC- Artistic Trading cards for me is  "ATC  can be used to attach to a card base or punch a hole at the top and it becomes a tag- use in scrapbook pages and other cool ideas you can think of" - works for me!! 
I do not trade ATC but I do like making them and therefore, I am glad that inspiration came from Simon Says Challenge to encourage me to get out my ATC die and create some  ATC... Here is another ATC I finished - Thanks for stopping by, blessings, Gail

Recipe
TH ATC and Corner Die - Kraft Cardstock
TH ATC Stamp - Misti - Versafine black ink
Deer head Stamp - Kraft - Versafine black ink - fussy cut
Sentiment from the scrap box - unknown
Strip of patterned cardstock through middle of ATC - Kraft printed

It would be an honor to share with

August CHN Patterned Paper
Simon Says Monday - ATC #5

2 comments:

  1. I have never realized ACT's were so versatile useful to have on hand. You learn something new each day.
    This one is perfect for the men. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful ATC, love the kraft with the black stamping. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.