Sunday, August 27, 2017

Locker Boxes

Howdy Crafters - I just adore these locker boxes - I think they are great for any age of student and my 15 year old and 17 year old grandkids are getting one  - Sydney is entering High School this year - 9th grade - Whoot! Whoot! and Walker will be a junior - love them to pieces - thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail  PS I will be filling these up with school supplies and/or treats.

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Red, Black, Grey Cardstock
Scor-Tape and Scotch White Quick Dry Glue
Glitter Letters stickers
MFP Dragon Stamp - my grandkids school mascot is a Dragon and their colors are Red & Black
Versafine Black ink, white cardstock, Misti
Washi Tape

It would be an honor to share with
Simon Says Wednesday Back To School #5
heARTful AG + Stamp [dragon stamp} #1
September Just Keep on Creating

3 comments:

  1. Like the boxes and sure that they will especially filled with treats or school supplies. The Locker Boxes bring back fond memories. Here in Central TX the high schoolers do not have lockers. They carry their books in a backpack from class to class. However they do not have every class every day; they rotate schedules of classes. When I went to high school I had a locker but it was not close to many of my classes so I had to carry all books until lunch time when I could swap out books.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute are these?!! Love these Gail! So cool and fun!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cool, I love the locker you have created, looks fantastic.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.