Monday, August 7, 2017

Coffee PLEASE

Howdy Crafters - I love me some Mocha every day - well, I do not buy it I make my own Mocha with Silk Almond Milk and Cocoa - with some Stevia, so I have  less calories to consume and still get my Mocha fix!hehe
 Anywhoo, here is a Mocha Card creation - thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Kraft patterned Cardstock
Rectangle Dies by Spellbinders - Cuttlebug
Watercolor Cardstock - Pearlescent Watercolors, Stamploration Coffee Stencil - splatters made with water colors
Paper Sweeties Stamp Sentiment fussy cut - Misti - Versafine Black Ink and Red ink
A Wink of Stella on the Steam

It would be an honor to share with:
August CHN Patterned Paper
Simon says Wednesday - Splatters #5
 PIP 1731 AG #3
WAW AG #294-#295

3 comments:

  1. Isn't fun and rewarding to make cards, share with friends and enter challenges!! I love getting to visit your blog and am enjoying this cute creation almost as much as I enjoy my mocha mornings!! Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!! Have a great week ~ Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a coffee in the morning I know I do lovely card. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret M DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Splatter It” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.