Saturday, July 8, 2017

Postal Card

Howdy Crafters - I am not sure about you, but when I first learned about "Lifting" [casing] in the crafting world I started doing the Happy Dance - I have learned so much from other paper crafters - from heat embossing - die cutting, coloring your stamps with markers before stamping [love that technique] tools to use -like the Misti [love it].... well you name it....... and I am still LEARNING new things in crafting.
Today, I am lifting an idea from Mary Grubbs of Cardz TV - I won a fabulous stamp set by Mary called Snail Mail... I basically wanted this set because it has the sentiment "Happy Mail."  I viewed a video by Mary using this set - Click HERE to watch her video and I am surely liking this card creation - it combines my Cricut Machine with her stamp set as well as dry embossing. Thanks for stopping by... blessings, Gail

Recipe
White cardstock for base
White cardstock for mat 1 - Blue Cardstock for mat 2
Cricut Cartridge - Elegant Edges - Cricut Die Cutting Machine
White cardstock for the Cricut Cut - Darcie Postal embossing folder
Washi Tape Strip
Cardz TV Snail Mail Stamp Set
Various color inks for stamping messages and stamp outline - Misti
Scotch Pop Up Tape behind individual stamps on card

It would be an honor to share with

Cardz TV Card Crazy Crafters AG #3

QKR Stampede AG #3

DLART Thankful Thursday July Challenge 1 per day

2 comments:

  1. Love, love LOVE all the postage, Gail ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at QKR Stampede this week and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great design with the postage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.