Saturday, June 17, 2017

Watermelon Shaped Card

Howdy Crafters - This Watermelon shape card is a great summer or 4th of July theme - and YUM  Watermelon one of my favorites - but not my husband's or my son's - that is OK - more for me! hehehehe thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail~

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG  Die Cut - Silhouette Store - Watermelon Shaped
Cardstock - Red, white, green
Spectrum Noir Marker for the seeds [cut out seeds come with this card svg but I chose to use my marker to add them]
Bakers Twine
Micron Pen to write You're One in a Melon

It would be an honor to share with
 Cut It Up  #124 Picnic 1E - SVG Die Cut
DLART Thankful Thursday June - 1 per day

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the watermelon issue. I love it, and my husband does not. More for me! I love your adorable watermelon card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us for our Picnic challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your watermelon card!
    Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.