Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Snowman Card ~ Blog Candy Give-A-Way

Howdy Crafters - I have a Snowman Card Creation - ready to be attached to a Christmas present or sent in the mail this December ~ 
I am also giving away a gentle used Simon Says Stamp and die set - see information below ~have a blessed week ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine
Kraft Cardstock
White Gel Pen for snowflakes
Plaid Cardstock
Red Cardstock
SVG Snowman Die Cut
Die-Namics Tag
Present Sticker with glitter balls
Cardz TV Sentiment - Misti - Memento black ink

It would be an honor to share with

CHN Patterned Paper Challenge June
CHN Weekly #338 Christmas Challenge
CHN Monthly Christmas Challenge

I have a blog candy give away for those that live in the USA - just comment on this post if you would like to be added to the drawing - that's it - This give-away ends July 7, 2017 - at 8 AM - Drawing will take place on July 7 ASAP with random.org   -I will notify you by email if  you won - please leave me  your email in the posting -- Have a blessed week - Gail

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner - #6 From Roll em Random - Diana L  -I will be sending out your gift soon.




Blog Candy - Gentle Used Simon Says Die and Stamp ~ Like New - used one stamp once [I might throw in something else when I mail the package - I am trying to clear out my craftroom with items I am no longer using] ~ I wish you the best on the draw. Ending July 7, 2017 at 8AM - I will notify winner by email and post here .

If you would like to win this gentle used stamp & die set -and you LIVE in the USA - comment below and let me know.



6 comments:

  1. Gail this is such a fun card. You are so busy. Gail I don't need to be in the drawing because I am trying to unload a lot of my craft supplies at this time, but it is so wonderful for you to share. You are such a sweet person who is soooooo creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow much fun. Thanks for giveaway chance.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever christmas card. Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Gail. I would love to encourage you to learn about the Cards for Little Hearts drive which you can read about here.
    http://www.christinahordesigns.com/2017/07/cards-for-little-hearts-card-drive-july-2017.html
    So sweet of you to share that fun stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun snowman card, interesting using graph paper inside. I would love to win the stamp and die set I do not won any simon says products. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.