Monday, June 12, 2017

Center Fold Heart Slider Card

Howdy Crafters - I picked this centerfold card up over at the Silhouette store - I added a slider to the front. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail~

Recipe
Portrait die cutting machine
SVG by Lori Whitlock

Cardstock - Patterned Polk-a-dot, white, blue, brown, pink, yellows
Slider added to card
Hello Sentiment Stamp - Misti
Die-Namics Stitched tag die - Cuttlebug machine

It would be an honor to share with
CHN June Patterned
Simon Says Monday  - Touchy Feely - slider - envelopes #1 - the heart slides up an down the slot
PIP  #1714 - AG #1
DLART Thankful Thursday June - 1 per day

5 comments:

  1. Gail, this slider is just so adorable. You are so good at making these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun interactive card. I still have my typewriter that I used in college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great slider card! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you added a slider to the card. Wonder if I own a Silh file for a slider? Probably. Will have to check. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail! I knew you would have absolutely no trouble with this week's theme of "touchy feely"! Your creations are always so amazingly dimensional. I love how you've incorporated the slider element in this one. Beautiful work, as always, and I'm so grateful for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.