Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Howdy Crafters, Oh my - I am over the moon to be a winner at Jo's Scrap Shack 5th Anniversary

Wow!~ I won Twice! Now that was a blessing!
Thanks for the hop and the win Jo! I am so honored!
This was a fun hop and congratulations Jo on 5th year of Blogging!
Jo has AG challenges, so stop over and join in on the Fun!

$30 GC to Bugaboo Digital Stamps - Whoot! Whoot!

The winner of
Bugaboo Stamps - Prize- $30 gift certificate is:


                       4:GailMay 4, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Hi Janis - this is surely an amazing card creation - love the inside so much - and of course the outside is beautiful too - but surprize! When you open the card up nice job - and thanks for the hop
AND... The Cutting Cafe "Orange You Cute" Kit - Whoot Whoot!

The Cutting Cafe - Prize- 1 "Orange You Cute" Kit (to U.S. winner only) is:


HI Bonnie – this is a very lovely card creation – I love the bows you added! TFS
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.