Thursday, May 4, 2017

Milk Carton Tote


Howdy Crafters - Well, I have to say one thing - I am happy to have this SVG in my collection! I picked it up at the Silhouette store [on sale - this is the last day] by Lori Whitlock - I have another 2 Milk-Carton Set as well that I will post soon.  Easy to assembly and just pick out the cardstock you wish to use - easy peasy lemon squeezy!! I love it!!
Thanks for stopping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine by Silhouette
SVG by Lori Whitlock
Colorbox cardstock and Kraft
Clothespins
Dienamic Tag Stax die
Cuttlebug

It would be an honor to share with
April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge  
Simon Says Wednesday - A Hint of Pink  -[well I guess I have more than a hint!] #3 
WAW AG -#10



1 comment:

  1. Great project. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.