Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Flower Box

Howdy Crafters - Here is a Flower box ready to house a small gift or some candy! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail~

Recipe
Portrait die cutting machine
SVG by D. Moscone [unfortunately the top flowers were all cutting off for some reason - but I went into my Silhouette Design Studio and made them smaller so my next posting using this design will have all of the flowers cut as show in the bottom row]
This box would also make a cute purse box by adding a handle.
Blueish Green Patterned Cardstock - Kraft cardstock
Sizzix tag die - Teal Cardstock
TLC Stamp sentiment - Misit - Versafine black ink
Stretchy pink ribbon gifted to me by Karen L - and I love this type of ribbon - thanks Karen
Bakers Twine for the tag

It would be an honor to share with
CHN May Patterned Paper Challenge
 WAW AG

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.