Monday, April 3, 2017

Tent Card

Howdy Crafters - I picked up this tent SVG from the Silhouette Store - thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week - Gail ~

Recipe
Cricut Machine
Plantin Schoolbook Font Cartridge for Easter wording
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG 3D Stand Up Card With Bunny and Envelope by Lori Whitlock
Cardstock:- Pinks, white, brown, green, Patterned, Purple
2 Glitter Heart Embellishments gifted to me by my mom
Glue - SVG - Scor-Tape for lettering
[I gave ordered an adhesive eraser from Amazon to take care of the adhesive on the lettering]

It would be an honor to share with

Fantabulous #298 Easter - using Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge for Easter wording #1
 April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
April DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge 1 per day
PIP 1714 AG #1

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I like the tent fold and the bunny is super cute! Thanks for mentioning the adhesive eraser- I did not know that such a thing existed. I need to get one too!
    Happy Easter!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, I love this! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the tent fold style. Not made one of these before & I think I have an SVG for one. You've inspired me to give this a try.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tent fold. I haven't seen one in a while so it's great to see one done so very well. Your perfectly placed layers give this card even greater dimension than just the tent card itself. Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.