Saturday, April 8, 2017

Mom Explosion Cake Box


Howdy Crafters - I do believe this is my first explosion box - I thought they might be difficult to assemble, but I think this one was pretty easy - especially with LW SVG die cut - thanks for stopping by ~ my Mom will be receiving this cute card box for.... hmm Birthday? Mother's Day? Or Just because? ....not sure yet--- Have a blessed week -~ Gail ~

Recipe
LW Round Cake Explosion Box
Portrait Die Cutting Machine by Silhouette
Kraft Cardstock, Butterfly Kraft Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock, Pink Cardstock
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Recollections 3D Paper Flowers
EK Success Butterfly 3D punch
Bakers Twine
Paper Smooches Gift Tag #3 with stitches
Memory Box Varsity Upper Case Alphabet for MOM - Black Cardstock
Click HERE for You Tube Video on how to assemble this Cake Box
Glue and ATG Gun

It would be an honor to share with

April Patterned Paper CHN
April Outside the Box Memory Box #23 - Celebrate Mom - Memory Box die cut letters Mom


April DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge 1 per day

2 comments:

  1. Has all the makings of a wonderful MOM card. I'm working on one for the woman we call my daughter's TX grandmother.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift for your mom...whatever occasion you end up giving it to her for. Thank you so much for participating our April challenge and for supporting Memory Box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.