Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Butterfly Open Cut

Howdy Crafters - Isn't this an adorable open cut card that has leaves with butterflies? I purchased it through the Silhouette Store -It is going in the mail to my sister for her Birthday ~ thanks for stopping by - blessings ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting machine
SVG die cut by Daniela M
Cardstock - Green, light green, pink
MFP Happy Birthday Stamp
Paper Smooches You Are Loved Stamp
Misti - Gina K Black Ink

It would be an honor to share with

WAW Bi-Weekly Challenge #1

Wednesday - Simon Says - Spring Color Inspiration #1 


April DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge 1 per day


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, I love your peek-a-boo window card with these pretty butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the see thru card with Butterflies. I have photographed a couple Butterflies at the plant nursery I work at.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.