Saturday, March 25, 2017

Fishing Tackle Gift Box

Howdy Crafters -  this is surely a fun gift box! I created this for my grandson Walker who will be 16th this month - Yeah Walker! Seems like yesterday you were five years old - I wish you the best that life has to offer.  [see the next post for the money wallet or click HERE]
I created these fish embellishments with my Portrait
Thank you crafty people for stopping by and have a blessed week crafters! ~ Gail ~

Recipe
SVG Die Cutting Tackle Box by Lori Whitlock
Portrait Cutting Machine
Cardstock: - Kraft, Patterned, Green, White, Red, Cranberry, Grey
Brads [all I could find was the purple - sigh - still unpacking from the move]
SS Stone Grey ink for distressing fish and handle on Fishing Rod
I created 3 Fish through my Portrait Die Cutting Machine and Silhouette Studio to add to the box
Lawn Fawn Stamp - Happy Birthday - Memento Black Ink
TOP of Lid - The Great Outdoors Scrapbook Cardstock - Fish Lures  border - Name and 16
Shows the top of the lid and the bordered added

Next Posting [Click HERE] is the  Fisherman Wallet
I created to place inside with Walker's Birthday Money

It would be an honor to share with

March CHN Patterned Paper
Simon Says Wednesday use one or more die/punch #4 - die cutting all fish, and project tackle box and elements
March DLART Thankful Thursday AG 1 per day
QKR Stampede - #236 AG or Spring #1
 PDE #165 NO Cards #1
Simon Says National Craft Month Shows Us what you are working on

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You caught the big one with this wonderful 3D fishing creation. I think I had a typo in the last comment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fishing gift box...and the wallet is fabulous! Happy 16th to your grandson! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project, love the wallet idea too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, I didn't realize that you had a Grandson named Walker. I have a Grandson named Walker to. He Is 11. Loving your fishing Box! So unique. Great Job on It!I'm sure your Grandson Loved It!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.