Sunday, December 4, 2016

SVG Christmas ~ First cut

Welcome Crafters - Well I did it! I bit the bullet and ordered the Silhouette Portrait die cutting machine - Oh my... I cannot believe how this machine cuts intricate detail.

The deer scene was a freebie from Miss Kate's  [thank you very much!] and I must say - after I did a test cut for this paper, followed by cutting this deer scene svg using the Silhouette Portrait--- I was totally amazed!  2 Designs came with this scene  [I have not learned how to separate the 2 designs as I am still learning]

Anywhoo this is my first creation and I am totally happy at this point with the working of this Silhouette Portrait and I am amazed that the machine is very light weight- I also received a great deal on this purchase of this Silhouette Portrait on Cyber-Friday as well as many fabulous EXTRA's including a gift card to the store, and the Designer Edition - Whoot! Whoot!

Have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by---- and one last thing,  I have more projects in the making -stay tune! ~ blessings ~ Gail ~

RECIPE
Paper Studio Metallic cardstock for mat
Black cardstock Mat #2
Paper Smooches - Happy Stamp - Kraft cardstock scrap - Versafine Ink - Misti
Paper Smooches Christmas Die cut - Kraft cardstock
ART-O Bethlehem star die- Glossy cardstock
Miss Kates SVG Deer Scene - Portrait - Brown Cardstock

It would be a delight to share with these challenges:
heARTful Stamp Challenge #1 - congratulations to Chris on her new adventure Close to my Heart
December 613 Avenue AG #1
December Great Impressions AG 1E
December CHN Patterned Paper AG - Metallic Paper Studio
December CHN Extra Christmas  AG
December Weekly CHN Vintage or AG Christmas
December CCAYL - Christmas or Holiday #3
December Paper Smooches Holiday Challenge -
Please link to our web site: www.papersmooches.net.














December  DLART Thankful Thursday Linky 1 per day AG
Dragonfly Journey - Christmas Critters - Deer
Simon Says Wed AG #5
Sunny Day Crafting 1 per day
PDE Linky AG 1 per day
WAW Weekly AG #5

15 comments:

  1. I really must use my Sil. Portrait - I've only had it two years!!!! What a great card you've made with the cut images. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Christmas/Holiday) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gail! Amazing work first time out with your new machine! I remember a few years ago I purchased an ecraft cutting machine - took me a week to get a circle out of it!! I'm looking at a silhouette machine after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation. The Silhouette cuts wonderfully and so does the Cricut Explore. Also Miss kate will have a challenge on Facebook starting on the 11th of each mth.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky, Gail! Way to go on your new purchase! Your card is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards made with your new toy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card!!!! And I love, love, love my Silhouette!!! I have no doubt you will too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I'm SO VERY impressed with your first cut! I use my Cameo occasionally, but mostly for print and cut, I mustn't be so afraid of it LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! My Cameo came in the mail yesterday, not sure when I will be brave enough to tackle it, lol. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail! This is just beautiful and I have been looking at that machine for awhile but I just don't think I have the time to use it like it should be. I can't wait to see everything you do with it. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas Critters blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card! A die cutting machine is on my list of must haves for the new year! I think I would get a lot of use out of it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I have done just very basic cuts with my Silhouette - I should pull it out more often! Thanks for helping me kick off my first heARTful stamping challenge this past week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! The file is beautiful! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month.
    Wishing you a Happy & Prosperous New Year!
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge too.

    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.