Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Michael's Craft Haul - Great Buys!

Howdy Crafters - Don't ya just love a great deal!! Today I went to Michael's to purchase a couple of plants and to use my 50 percent off coupon. Well, little did I know I would run into some 10 cent items, some 20 cent items, and some 80% off items, 60 % off items, and 3 Christmas Stamping/die sets at clearance for $5.99 each. See the photo's below and thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day. I am so doing the Happy Dance with these bargains!! 

Regular price $1.50 each- in clearance bin for 10 cents each - 4 ceramic boxes, clothes pins, embellishments, lace and ribbons, twine and jewels, die cuts

Twine and a 25 bags - 20 cents each item

60 % off these goodies - boxes, ribbons, sequins for shakers, Rosettes, clothespins

80 percent off these items - Washi  tape, bags, and stickers

Clearance at $5.99 each Stamp and Die sets

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.