Thursday, September 1, 2016

Get Well Moose Card

Howdy Crafters - I created another Moose Get Well card for our dear friend John P.  
- John hurt his leg a couple months ago at work and he has been on leave for 6 weeks.  Then,  last week his appendix burst and he had an operation -due to having the surgery the Dr. could not give him blood thinners and he ended up having blood clods in his leg go to his lungs - presently he is on blood thinners and in the hospital recovering - please pray for a safe and quick healing.
John is a man of Faith - his wife Nance and I are BFF.  Rick and I  just visited them on August 12-14- when we took a short vacation to Tennessee - wish we could be there during this time of trial - have a blessed week and thanks for stopping by~ Gail~

Recipe
Yellow Cardstock for base of card - Scor-pal for scoring base
Green cardstock for mat
Moose Rubber Stamp Versafine Black Ink
SU Tree Rubber Stamp - Masking paper
Kraft cardstock
Clear Dollar Stamps and MFPSS Stamp sentiments - Versafine Black Ink

I would like to share my card with

Just keep on creating September challenge
Simon Says Wednesday AG #3
Simon Says Work It Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure John will love this card and I hope he gets better soon. Love the sentiment and the scene you have created. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello gail! will surely keep your friend in my prayers...believing total healing! an adorable card, luv the silhouette! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.