Monday, July 25, 2016

Life Doesn't....

Howdy Crafters - I am liking my brush strokes on this CAS creation - I probably will not be able to create them again - sigh - but to me they look like ribbon candy that is available at Christmas Time - thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week - Gail

Recipe
White cardstock for base of card
White cardstock for mat 1
White cardstock for acrylic paint and sentiment
Pink, orange, teal acrylic paint with brush
Verve stamp sentiment by Annette Funicello - I love this quote!  It is so true!
August 8 2016 - thank you

 It would be an honor to share with

Just Keep on Creating - September Challenge
613 Avenue #186 ATG #2

Simon Says Monday - Add Some Texture - if you ran your hand across the paint I brushed on this top layer of my card, you will feel the texture ~ #1

DLART Thankful Thursday July Linky 1 per day

Verve Stamps - July Diva Inspirational Blog Hop and Challenge










STAMPloration CAS - optional color orange #2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.