Sunday, June 19, 2016

Prayers for Chase

Howdy Crafters - I learned about this little boy on Mary's Blog - I created this card to send to him for encouragement -such a sad journey for Chase & his family.

-Thanks for dropping by. I have the email address and links for videos if you wish to visit - click above on the Yellow Mary's Blog to view her information and card she created.

Here is the address if you would like to drop him a card - and please don't forget to say a prayer for him:

Here is the address to send cards to Chase:
Prayers for Chase
PO Box 11431
Omaha, NE. 68111



Facebook Link to see Chase and read his progress - surgery is June 24, 2016

It would be an honor to share with:

Not Just cards

613 Avenue #181 AG 

Blessing Ink Amusing Challenge Masculine #2

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card Gail. I know you made it with love in your heart and that's how it will be received! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.