Saturday, April 2, 2016

Umbrella Man Envelope

Howdy Crafters - On Friday, April 1 [no fooling] I made my first Decorative Corner Card. Today I created an envelope for that card. I keep saying "I need to make envelopes for each card! Maybe this will be my start and hopefully not my finish! Just saying... Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! ~ Gail~

Recipe
Patterned Paper
Scor-Pal & Scor-Pal Envelope Maker - used to score 4 lines - then cut corners - assemble and glue
Glue to seal envelope
TH Umbrella Man Die Cut
Pink Cardstock - Distressed with Powderpuff Chalking Ink Purple Passions
MFP Rain Cloud Stamp Set - Cloud and raindrops - Black Archival Ink
Glossy Accents on the raindrops to give water affect
TH Round die - pink cardstock - button with thread - this will be used to write the recipients name - I so like to think outside the box - don't you?

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
 April 30 CHN Patterned Paper
April 30 Just Keep on Creating - upload when challenge opens 
April 30 Chalk N Stock #3 - PowderPuff chalking ink used for distressing around umbrella man die cut
April 30 More Than One Score - CH #25 using Scor-Pal to create envelope #2 
April 3 Simon Says Monday - We Can See Clearly - TH Acrylic clear tag #5 
April 6 DRS Rubber Stamps #220 Spring Fling


Here is the card I previously created to go inside this envelope

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors on your card and the shiny raindrops are so cool! Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun - love the colors and the wild feel! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute envelope to go with your card. I love making envelopes for my cards and have one of those envelope making boards. Thanks for sharing in our April challenge at Chalk N Stock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.