Thursday, March 31, 2016

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

I have had several wins in March ~ I consider it an honor to be a winner as well as to enter challenges and participate in blog hops -  Winning is frosting on the cake!!  Thank you sponsors and blog owners for the prizes you provided to us - thanks to my crafty friends  for stopping by! ~ Gail !~ AKA Scotty - I think I might be using my nickname on my uploads in the future - thinking, thinking, ...

March Wins - I am so blessed to be a winner so many times in March!

Simon Says - Commenting win Blog Candy - nice gift package mailed to me - which  including a die cut and stamp set - with papers and embellishments - thank you Simon Says!!

QKR Stampede  Challenge - Digital Stamps - thank you - March 11, 2016 - thank you

QKR Stampede Challenge - Top 5 - thank you

QKR Stampede Challenge - 3 Digital Stamp Winner - thank you March 18, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge - Top 5 - Thank you

Mod Squad Challenge - Top 3 - thank you

Christmas at Sweet Stamping Challenge - Top 3 - thank you

Our Daily Bread Challenge $15 Gift Certificate - thank you

Sweet Stamps - Blog Hop - Stamp Set - thank you - March 14 - $9.99 value

Scrapy Land Challenge- Honorable Mention - thank you

Simon Says Monday March 21 - Gift box for commenting - thank you!

Mod Squad challenge March 22, 2016 $24 gift certificate

March 28 Fun Cuts - Q is for Quad - winner

Coffee Spring Lovers Blog Challenge - Die and stamp set from Paper Sweeties - Flash Prize - March 23, 2016 - Thanks Debbie M!

March 30 
Congratulations Gail, you won a $10.00 gift certificate to my store www.theheartdesires.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.