Saturday, March 26, 2016

March GD ~Scribbles~

Howdy Crafters - Today is my last posting as a Guest Designer for Scribble Challenge. Thank you Lisa, Sandy and the entire Designer Team for having me on board - it has been a fun ride. 
If you have not entered the monthly challenge that starts the 15th of the month, I encourage you to come over and check it out! Sandy provides a FREE digital  on her blog to get you started ... Also, why not hop on over to visit her store to view all of the digitals on Sale Click  HERE

My final Guest Designer Project is this Tea Tag


I am using the following Scribble Digitals for this project:
#918 Tea Cup - Click HERE
#916 Tea bag - Click HERE

Recipe
TH Bookmark and Tag Die
Brown Cardstock - Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder
Gold Lacey Ribbon
MFP Butterfly stamp -Heat embossed with Opaque Embossing Powder - Versamark Embossing Ink
Scribbles digital stamps - Tea Cup and Tea bag
Tea bag - Colored with Brown Chalk and highlighted with Spectrum Noir Marker - Spectrum Noir Marker used to color the tea cup on the tag - I typed in the words on the tea bag before printing
Tea Cup - I used a WOW Embossing Pen to color all of the Dots on the cup - then I heat embossed Gold Embossing Powder - A craft knife was used to cut open the handle
Pop up tape is behind the butterfly, tea bag, and tea cup

I hope to see you enter the challenge this month. The RULES are posted on the right side of the blog page - Click HERE to read about the blog challenge. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day. Gail Scott


It would be an honor to enter these challenges
Mar 30 Just Keep On Creating
Mar 30 DRS Rubber Stamps B Words -brown

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.