Friday, January 22, 2016

Snowmen will...

Howdy Crafters - thank you for dropping by! I am glad you are here - I have this winter/Christmas Card today - isn't this snowman adorable! It is freezin cold here in Michigan and my friend from Tenn. sent me a photo of all of the SNOW they have today! See photo on this post. Have a blessed weekend! Gail
 
Recipe
Designer Cardstock
Beccy's Digital Snowman
Spectrum Noir Markers
Stickles Glitter Glue on Snow, Snowman Hat and one of the clouds
Washi Tape - Blue and white Polk-a-dots
Sizzix Banner Tag for snowman - white textured cardstock
Manila cardstock - Sizzix Die
Blue and White Bakers Twine
Snow Days Sentiment Stamp by Mary of Cardz TV
Rangers Black Archival Ink

It would be an honor to share with these challenges
Jan 31 Sweet Stamps AG
Jan 31 Not Just Cards CH #28 AG
Jan 31 Beccys Place AG
- using Beccy's Image
Jan 31 CHN Patterned Paper Challenge January
Jan 25 Scrappy Moms Sparkle and Shine - Stickles glitter gel

Jan 28 QKR Stampede #175 - Mostly Blue
Jan 22 CHNC Weekly AG
Jan 31 CHNC Extra January AG
Feb 1 Double D - Brrr
 Mar 30 Just Keep on Creating

6 comments:

  1. Yep! It appears Old Man Winter has finally reared his cold face! lol
    Another cute creation ... stay warm! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gail, I love the blue and white colour scheme. I really like that patterned paper with the snow and clouds too. Gosh, I can't imagine all that snow falling in my yard... actually I can't imagine any snow falling in my yard! I hope you and your friend in Tennessee both stay warm.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail! What a cute card, and this would be perfect for the challenge at V's Sweet Ideas. Hope you're having an amazing week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Great design and darling image. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful papers, great design. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute snowman card, I love the main image and the papers look great as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.