Monday, January 18, 2016

Love Card

Howdy Crafters - I won a Close to My Heart stamp set - and it arrived this week - so I had to get stamping! Here is what I created - thanks for stopping by! ~ Gail~

Recipe 
White cardstock
Heart Embossing Folder
Lady bug Gross Grain Ribbon
Bow-It-all to create double bow
Close to my Heart finding the words stamp set
SU Real Red Ink -  to make Ombre
Words and icons Close to My Heart - Rangers Black Archival Ink
Cuttlebug/Scor-Pal

It would be an honor to enter these challenges  
Jan 31 Sweet Stamps AG
Jan 31 Not Just Cards - Just for Fun AG
Jan 31 Beccys Place AG 
Jan 20 Simon Says Wed Ombre 
Jan 20 DRS Design #209 Heart to Heart Put a Heart on It
Jan 19 Crafting by Designs Seeing Red
Jan 24 Amusing Challenge Blessed Ink Use Ribbon or Twine 
 Mar 30 Just Keep on Creating

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Gail, I love that you've made the sentiment the highlight of this one. The ladybird ribbon is a fabulous addition. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gail! It's CAS and romantic at once. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Amusing Challenge! I look forward to you joining us again this next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely CAS love themed card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.