Saturday, December 26, 2015

Coffee Gal ~ Winter Card

Howdy Crafters - I watched a You Tube Video today on how to make 4 cards and one matching box [box is too small to hold the cards] using one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock as the decorative mat for the card/box. I found that one 12x12 sheet of would make 6 mats, therefore I created 6 mats and made 6 base cards, but I will use different stamps and embellishments over the next few weeks for the remaining 5 card bases. 
I did not want to make all of my cards identical. I did, however, want a winter theme card to use for Christmas or as a general card to send to someone. I love this coffee gal and sentiment - isn't she a hoot with her tennis shoes. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

Recipe
Chic N Scratch You Tube Tutorial by Angie K Click HERE
Kraft cardstock for base of card
DCWV Christmas Decorative cardstock for mat
Light Blue Cardstock for second mat - Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
Blue Glitter cardstock cut in a banner
White cardstock for last mat and for stamping
NEW Stamp - Gourmet Rubber stamp - EM7031 - Rangers Black Archival Ink- Spectrum Noir  Markers &  Grey EK Success Paint Markers - Blue Glitter Heart shaped Gem

 It would be an honor to enter these challenges
Jan 2  Sweet Stamps AG UE
Jan 6 Not Just Cards AG UE

Dec 30 Just Keep on Creating AG UE
Dec 30 DRS Design Tis the Season - Christmas - Winter -New Years UE
Dec 30 CHN Patterned Paper UE 
Dec 29 Simon Says Wednesday Make It Sparkle #4

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Make it Sparkly challenge.
    Gayatri XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.