Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Count your blessings, name them one by one and be so thankful to the Lord for HE is good and His mercies are new every day.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day as you gather with friends and family.

I am thankful for Jesus who would rather die than to ever live without me.

I am thankful for a loving, thoughtful, caring husband that treats me as a queen and loves me when I am unloveable

I am thankful for my family and a son who is guiding his family to live for Christ - so blessed to have a lovely DIL and grandchildren

I am thankful for all of my friends and relatives

I am thankful for all of the friends I have made through Cyberland - thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind and uplifting messages - I am so thankful for you taking your precious time to stop by - thank you

I am thankful for good health, a lovely new home, plenty of food, shelter and clothing

I am thankful that I have resources to help those in need and to serve those who are less fortunate

I am thankful for my church family and the opportunities to serve the community

I am thankful to live in the USA where freedom was bought with a price by those men and women who served and are serving in our armed forces - Let Freedom ring!

Happy Thanksgiving Day - God bless you today and always,
Richard & Gail Scott

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my wonderful hubby, my talented college degree animator daughter that is doing free lance work for company, Levitate, in CA while she lives here at home in Central TX, my fur friend Daisy and my friends.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Gail!!!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.