Monday, September 14, 2015

Ride Em Cowboy



Recipe
Cuttlebug for die cutting
Paper House Barbwire Cardstock Designer Cardstock for mat- first time to use the barbwire cardstock
Black and white twine for rope
Little Stackers Oval Die - 2 sizes
Bugaboo Digital Stamps - brought together in Word - resized and arranged
Coloring pencils
White cardstock for digital
Kraft Brown cardstock for larger oval die cut

 I would like to share with these challenges:
 9/30 Sweet Stamps AG UE
9/18 NBUS - AG  [Paper House barbwire cardstock] #2 of 3[9/18]

10/13 Crop Stop #8 AG 3 of 5  - Cuttlebug
9/15  WAW AG 3 of 5

9/19 - 613 Avenue AG 1 of 3

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute design. Love that barb wire stamp. So glad you joined our 200th Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week. We have a new Challenge today and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Colossians 2:6-8 which says, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ." Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm so late getting to your entries because of my husband's injury. Thank you for understanding and thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 three times! All three of your fall card designs are just lovely, Gail! I always say fall is my favorite season, too...until spring rolls around!! Enjoy your day and I hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.