Thursday, June 11, 2015

Throwback Challenge at Bibiana Blog #10

Throwback Thursday Challenge #10 

It's Thursday!
and this means that Bibiana is hosting another   

Artsy-Craftsy
"Throwback Thursday" 
#TBT challenge #10 
CLICK   HERE To read the rules to enter the challenge 

Here is my creation from June - 2014 in grey scale


To view my original post in color please click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! ~ Gail ~

I would like to enter this card in Bibiana Throwback Thursday Challenge #10
ends July 9th

3 comments:

  1. I love it...thanks for participating at my TBT challenge! I will go and look at your card in color.
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,
    what a really great creation for the Throwback Thursday Challenge.
    Love the fab scene and your wonderful butterflies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.