Thursday, June 11, 2015

Throwback Challenge at Bibiana Blog #10

Throwback Thursday Challenge #10 

It's Thursday!
and this means that Bibiana is hosting another   

Artsy-Craftsy
"Throwback Thursday" 
#TBT challenge #10 
CLICK   HERE To read the rules to enter the challenge 

Here is my creation from June - 2014 in grey scale


To view my original post in color please click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! ~ Gail ~

I would like to enter this card in Bibiana Throwback Thursday Challenge #10
ends July 9th

3 comments:

  1. I love it...thanks for participating at my TBT challenge! I will go and look at your card in color.
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,
    what a really great creation for the Throwback Thursday Challenge.
    Love the fab scene and your wonderful butterflies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~