Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Throw Back Thursday with Bibiana

We have moved to our rental home. We will be moving to our new Condo in August. The footing has been laid and building is in progress. It is a dream come true - thank you Jesus for this beautiful home -may Richard and I use it always to your Glory.

stampingh with bibiana
Time for Throwback Thursday at Bibiana's Blog - a great fun challenge for everyone! Come over and join in - you will be glad you did. Here is some of the copy and past  readings from her blog post. Click HERE to be taken to the challenge. Below is my entry for challenge #8. Enjoy your day! ~ Blessings, Gail ~
 #TBT challenge #8
Rules:
1- Revive an OLD project on a NEW post!
Bring back a "Past" project posted at your blog 
Theme: Mother's day (but NOT compulsory)
2- Mention the challenge in your "present" post,
-   Link it to my blog
-   Grab the button
and 
-   Display it on your side bar
(copy and paste the code of the badge found on the side bar)
3- Add your link using the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post (remember to add the URL of YOUR post directly, NOT to the home page of your  blog) 

All 3 rules must be met to be eligible for a prize!


HERE it is the prize...
 A clear stamp set from "Spellbinders"

TBT challenge prize
Here is a tent card I created  February 2014 - I was on a Design Team and a tent card was required to create - it sure was fun to make this card!

I love how the card will fold flat so you can mail it and it will pop back up so the recipient can stand it up on their desk, etc.
Thanks for stopping by.
To see my original Post - Click HERE.






I would like to enter this past card creation in the following challenge:

Challenge #8 - Stamping with Bibiana.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know you moved into rental & that your new home is being built. My first home I bought in FL was a condo. Happy Mother's Day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,
    what a very fab Throwback Thursday card.
    Beautiful design, and wonderful colour choice.
    Good luck in the challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my friend, glad for the news on your home, do not forget to send me your new address!!!
    thanks again for joining me at my #TBT challenge! love tent cards, and the dome one with this one is a fun addition. big hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.