Thursday, January 1, 2015

Heart Bag

Slip in your gift inside the bag

add the gift card or note to the pocket on the front of this bag
Welcome Bloggers to 2015 - a New Year - A New Beginning! Are you ready for CHANGES in your life and a FRESH start for the New Year! I sure am! 
Each day is a New Beginning with my walk with Jesus - He forgives all sins and die so I could live - What A Wonderful Savior! 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today - I am honored to have you visit.

Above is the Photo of the Heart Bag I created and below is the Recipe -  This bag has a pocket to slide in a gift card or note as well ~ Enjoy your week! ~ Gail !~

Recipe For Heart Bag
White Bag
Cuttlebug used for die cutting and embossing
Grey designer cardstock
Darcie Fireworks Embossing Folder on Grey cardstock
Blue and Gold Glitter Glue on Fireworks
Sizzix Pocket with Scallop edge Die
Scrap of Pink Cardstock for Pocket
Glue to seal pocket
Digital Stamp/sentiment - Dee Dees Ice Fishing [white cardstock to print the digital stamp[ I used Spectrum Noir Markers for some of the coloring on this colored digital to brighten up the colors - black, blue, red, orange] 
Sun added to Digital stamp using Spectrum Noir Marker
Micron Blue Ink Pen to add flying birds to digital stamp
Red Glitter glue on Heart
Gold Glitter Glue on the the Penguin's feet
Memory Box Precious Hearts Die - scrap of white cardstock
Build a Valentine Stamp set by My Craft Spot - using the solid heart for stamping hearts on the bag and PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Maraschino Cherry
Hello Kitty Washi Tape - two strips


I would like to enter the following challenges:

1. Jan 3 CCNS - New Year Use something New and Bling - The embossing folder is new item I just received this week - the glitter is my bling - the product sold in CCNS is the Memory Box Precious Hearts Die [click here] I was inspired by the gold and white in the photo 2/3


 









2. Jan 5 - My Craft Spot #162 - Bags N Boxes 1E and no more than 5 other challenges for a total of 6 challenges

3. Jan 6 Word Art Wednesday #154 ATG 2/5

4. Jan 31 Die Cut Divas - 1/4 ATG must use embossing folder or/and die - also used Cuttlebug Machine to embossing and die cut - Darcie Fireworks Embossing folder - Sizzix Die

5. Jan 31 Dee Dees Last Digi of the Month Challenge  Ice Fishing Digital  UE

6.  Jan 31 - Freshly Brewed - Favorites Challenge - I have been into using my die cuts a lot lately -  2/5



12 comments:

  1. Cute bag and the image is so cute!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gail wishing you much joy and love and many crafting moments. May God truly bless you through the coming year with your hearts desires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such a cute bag and adorable image!! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such for our "It's a New Year challenge!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love projects and this is a great one! Thanks for joining us in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card, I love the penguin. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute bag! This is great!! Thank you so much for entering the Classy Cards 'n Such this week. Hope to see more of your entries this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww my this is just so cute and fun! You sure know how to start off your creative year with such inspiring designs! Thanks once again for joining us this week at Classy Cards 'n Such!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling bag and so useful also. Love how you cut out your image and used the die piece next to it. Thanks so much for playing along with Deedee's DOM challenge. Hope to see you again next month now that Deedee has found a way to keep her store open. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and adorable bag! Your little fishing penguin is so sweet - and I love that wonderful sentiment too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is precious! The image is darling, as is the sentiment... and I just love all of those hearts! This is certainly a gift in and of itself! Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I had commented on the gift bag w/ cute Penguin but after entering DeeDee's ch & clicking back on your entry I did not see my comment. I like the heart theme. I won prize from DeeDee's in Crafty Hazel Ch recently.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to decorate a gift bag. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas Anything Goes Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.